WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Returns are permitted on non release date products within 14 days of the purchase date. Shop Foster will only process and approve a refund if the following conditions are met:
1. Apparel and accessories must not be worn/used, altered or washed and must have all tags attached.
2. Footwear must not be worn or creased to the point where they would be deemed worn or not new merchandise.
3. All items must include original packaging in its original condition.
4. All footwear returned must be sent back double boxed and include the original shoe box in its original condition with all accessories attached.
After your return has been processed and approved, you will receive store credit minus the return shipping fee.
Due to the nature of goods sold, Shop Foster does not offer returns for refunds.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING?
Yes, the return shipping fee is the responsibility of the customer. Once your return is processed and approved, the return shipping fee will be deducted from your store credit.
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
We do not offer exchanges. After your return has been processed and apporoved, you may use your store credit to purchase a new item on our website.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT?
You will receive your store credit instantly after your return has been processed and approved.
WHEN WILL MY RETURN BE PROCESSED?
Returns will be processed within 2-3 business days after being delivered to our facility.
HOW DO I USE MY STORE CREDIT AND DOES IT EXPIRE?
You must create an account and use the original email that you used to place the order as the store credit is attached to that email account. The store credit does not expire!
DO YOU OFFER CASHBACK FOR RETURNS?
We do not offer cashback for refunds. You will receive store credit minus the
return shipping fee after your return has been processed and approved.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
You may not return any items and orders that are marked as final sale, release date items, and/or free gifts or promotional items.
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVED AN INCORRECT OR DEFECTIVE ITEM?
In the event there is an error made and you received the incorrect merchandise or an item is deemed defective, Shop Foster will cover the return shipping fee and refund your payment to your original payment method. Defective or incorrect orders must be reported to Shop Foster within 14 days of the purchase date.
Follow the same return process to return defective or incorrect orders.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER BY USING THE RETURN PROCESS?
You may not cancel your order by using the return process.
To cancel your order, please email customer service at email@example.com.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
How to submit a return request:
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
1. Log in to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you will receive a store credit for the amount of the product minus the return shipping.
To return an item, please click the link below:
or please send use the 'contact us page'